Monday, April 15, 2013

Pay No Attention to That Man Behind the Filler Post

Sometimes, when I don't have a post ready, it means that I'm reading a door-stopper of a fanfic.

Sometimes, it means that work has been more demanding than usual, lately.

Sometimes, it means that there's something going on with my family that requires my attention.

Sometimes, it means I've been working on a fanfic of my own, and it's taking away from blog-writing time.

Sometimes, it means I got season one of Game of Thrones from the library, and have been sinking an hour of my rarer-than-I'd-like free time into it most nights.

Sometimes, it means I'm a lazy bum, plain and simple.

And sometimes, it means all of those things at once.

Ponder the zen of my excuses for the next 48 hours; I'm not yet sure if it'll be the review of Antipodes or not, but I'll have something worth posting by Wednesday.

2 comments:

  1. Dang it, Chris! We aren't paying you to- wait, you're writing a fic? All is forgiven

    ReplyDelete
  2. In before someone else calls it, but I'm guessing that title is a reference to the Great and Powerful Oz from the book about the wizard so-called.

    ReplyDelete